You don't fit in to your jeans anymore? Everybody addresses you as fatty and you simply feel like committing suicide! If you have been going through this situation and no weight loss mechanism is working out in your favor, bring home an exercise bike. An exercise bike can surely cut down your excess weight and make you slimmer and smarter than ever before.
Steps to follow to lose weight with an exercise bike:
* Obviously! If you plan to lose weight with an exercise bike, you need to have one. If you already have one, fine else, purchase one. Choose an upright bike for proper workout. But, if you are a back pain sufferer then choose a recumbent bike as it is easier on the back as well as knees.
* Don't hurry. You have been overweight for so long. It makes sense if you wait and maintain your calm for some more time. It takes time to reduce weight with a bike. So, don't overstrain yourself in the start itself and don't lose hope. Start with warm up, prior to exercise and do stretching before workout. With each passing day, add a minute to your exercise session. Change in diet can also help you lose excess weight.
* Your exercise program can eventually get tougher, but start with easy settings. Over the time, you will find your settings too easy and then you can up the resistance level. So, gradually keep changing the settings to burn more calories.
* For long term benefits, stick to your exercise bike. Exercise while watching TV or catch up your daily soaps side by side. In short, make your workout sessions quite enjoyable. This way, you will increase your chances of sticking to the fitness regimen.
* The best way to stick to your bike for long term is by listening to music while exercising. Just be careful and don't fall off the bike, else everything is okay!
* Use some hand weights for effective weight loss with a bike. First climb your exercise bike and then ask someone to hand over the weights to you. Pick smaller weights, if you plan to ride the bike for longer hours.
* Exercise as much as you can. Start will 10 minutes exercise initially and then work your way and increase your time to 20 minutes. Make a note to avoid exercising before going off to bed. It is better to exercise early in the morning with empty stomach. Exercise and make sure that you sweat. If you aren't sweating, your body is dehydrated. So, hve enough water and continue cycling.
* Be patient and stick to your bike exercise regimen.
Hence, the above mentioned tips can surely help you to get rid of your excess weight soon with the help of an exercise bike.